Broadcasting RealTime Meetings as a live stream on the IMS platform
You have the option of linking a RealTime meeting room to a live channel on the > Live Streaming CDN of the IMS platform, so that you can e. g. integrate a presentation or discussion as a live video into your project.
This function is only possible with an additional booking.
1. Set up a > new RealTime room and open the room settings under “Edit”.
After additional booking, the “LiveStreaming” option is activated.
2. Open the > Live Streaming CDN in your CMS account, select the live channel on which the RealTime room is to be transmitted and open the connection data.
3. Enter the upstream connection details in the LiveStreaming option fields and update the room settings at the top.
The room is now marked as a live room in the overview.
4. Now start the meeting as usual via “Enter the room”.
5. Refresh the Live Streaming CDN with the F5 key and open the live channel preview. The meeting will now be broadcast.
You can now integrate the meeting as a > video player into your project and, if necessary, also > set up preplay and postplay videos to give your participants additional information about the live broadcast.
(!) The live signal is transmitted until the meeting is closed via “End conference” in the top right three-point menu.
(!!) We recommend that the moderator or all participants enter a live meeting with their camera to avoid a persistent black screen outside of presentations or videos.