Live Streaming CDN Functions
The live streaming cdn is the server of the IMS software for the integration of live broadcasts. We recommend that you always set up a pre-play and a post-play on the > vod streaming cdn so that the participants do not see a black screen before and during the event. See > controlling the video sources.
The vod streaming cdn offers the following functions in total:
- Automatic addition of the associated multi-bit rate (multi-bit rate 01, multi-bit rate 02, etc.) to each live channel (live 01, live 02, etc.). Live 01 and multi-bit rate 01 are already available for new projects
- Automatic generation of the iframe code for each video for integration on external websites with additional options such as color or auto play
- Preview of the live channel
- Availability of the connection data of each individual live channel for the broadcasting software or platform
- Availability of the URL of the live broadcast for e. g. VLC player
(!) To integrate a live broadcast, connect “Live 01” to the broadcasting software or platform (e. g. OBS Studio, etc.) and select “Multibitrate 01” in your video project window.