RealTime picture direction: controlling the layout centrally as a moderator
With RealTime 2.4, you can even make event-typical scenarios feasible by taking over the meeting management as a moderator.
You can optimize room settings and quality settings before the meeting starts and control the layout for your participants centrally during the meeting – so that it is displayed identically for each participant.
Before the meeting
1. Open the > quality settings and set the video quality for pagination.
2. Open the room settings via > edit and set the > range of functions for the raised hand function, the chat, etc.
During the meeting
1. You can either pin your own video signal or that of another participant so that the video signal in question can be seen on the first page and in the upper left corner, independently of other video signals.
2. Open the 3-dot menu in the top right corner and set the page layout for all participants if required.
3. With the user-defined layout, when you show a presentation or share another browser window or external video image as a moderator, you can for example simply enlarge the displayed image for all participants with the mouse.