Statistic / analysis functions
In the statistics you will find various evaluations of using the content of your project. The statistics or analysis area is divided into the areas of “On-Demand Streaming CDN Traffic” (VOD Streaming CDN), “Live Streaming CDN Traffic”, “Web Files CDN Traffic” and “CDN Diskspace”.
Overall, the area offers the following functions:
- Division by month, day or time
- Possibility to select all integrated files individually
- Display of the distribution of usage across different operating systems or end devices with highlight function upon mouse contact
- Display of the distribution of usage across the participating countries on a world map with highlight function upon mouse contact
Create a simple evaluation:
For example, your project had up to 53 simultaneous participants and a total of 71 hits.
1. Update the statistics.
2. Limit the date to the day of the event: Select “day” or “month” using the calendar function and click on “update”.
Take a look at the statistics for the selected period – here you can see the total number of hits (71 in our example).
3. Limit the date to the day of the event: Select “time” using the calendar function and click on “update”.
Look at the extras for the selected period. To do this, scroll to the graphic shown and move the mouse pointer to the highest value (53 in our example). With the “Snipping Tool”, which is usually preinstalled on your computer or a similar program, you can take a screenshot of it if necessary.
4. If necessary, click on the “Download XLS” button under the respective entry to download individual statistics as an excel file.
(!) The compilation of statistics for your event is possible at any time. We thus recommend waiting at least 15 minutes after the live broadcast ends to guarantee accurate numbers.
(!!) During the live stream in the > Live Streaming CDN, the system queries every five minutes how many participants are currently watching. If individual participants have opened two different streams on two different devices within these five minutes or log out and log in again, this can falsify the number of participants in the statistics, as this queries the course of less than a minute afterwards. In spite of the waiting time, the statistics may not show exactly the same numbers as were shown live.