Design and quality settings
You can use the room overview to design your meeting rooms individually, e. g. following the corporate identity of your website. You can also manage the quality of the webcams and, if provided, the screen recordings for all participants in advance of a meeting.
1. Go to the room overview and select > Settings> Design.
2. First choose the basic design of your room, the background color and the color of text and icons. To do this, click on the color fields.
Here it is advisable to choose a sufficiently high contrast between the two options so that the text and icons are easy to read against the background. The default is black and white.
3. If necessary, choose your own logo or image for the login page of all participants, which you can integrate using the “Upload new logo” function. Alternatively, choose the preset IMS RealTime logo.
4. Customize your meeting and, if necessary, change the color of the buttons on the login and meeting pages or make them transparent. The default setting is white and blue buttons without an additional frame. You can follow your changes in the preview.
There are additional setting options especially for the logout button.
5. Customize your avatar and, if necessary, change the color of the buttons in the participant overview on the left or make them transparent. You can highlight both the moderator and the presenter in color from the list of participants.
6. If necessary, upload a presentation to be shown at the beginning of the meeting. This function is also available to you during the meeting so that you can show further presentations if necessary.
1. Go to the room overview and select > Settings> Quality.
2. Select which options should be available to your participants in the meeting for their webcams. All options are available by default. Medium to high quality is sufficient to transmit a clear video image.
Select the standard bandwidth with which the video image of the webcams is transmitted. The default setting is “High”.
3. Choose the default screen capture quality setting. The default setting is 30fps (frames per second), which corresponds to good quality at normal data rates for the recorded video. The lower the number of fps, the lower the quality and the higher the quality or the number of fps, the higher the data rate.