Checking camera blocks in the browser settings
Check your settings or authorizations for the camera and microphone whether the RealTime website is being blocked in the browser settings.
You can usually find the settings in the menu of the browser used. The best way to do this is to enter what you are looking for in the search bar, e.g. “camera” or “microphone” and open the associated settings.
Example Chrome / Firefox:
1. To do this, go to the browser menu using the dots icon in the top right next to the address line.
2. Open the website settings.
3. Open the camera settings (only for Chrome).
4. Make sure that the camera is not blocked by any side (if the IMS RealTime page is displayed here, delete it) and close or save the settings.
5. Go back to the RealTime meeting, refresh the page with the > f5 key or log out and in again if necessary.