Adding a video list
With this function you can add a list to your project in which the participant can choose from different videos. Compared to the > video categories list, there are more setting options here.
1. Create a new window and select “video list” as the window type.
2. Choose the size of the videos listed and the size of the thumbnails displayed. The default setting is 320px x 180px for the thumbnails and 640px x 360px for the videos. The setting for the automatic generation of thumbnails can be found below.
3. Choose a text and player color. We recommend a uniform color scheme, if necessary according to the corporate identity of the company or the project.
4. Select the alignment of the displayed text.
5. Select the button text with whitch you get back to the overview. The default text is “back” and appears on the website above the video depending on the selected alignment.
6. To import the videos with the settings, import a video directory that you previously uploaded to the > vod streaming cdn, or directly add individual elements.