Adding a list of video categories
With this function you can create a category list with any number of categories and associated videos.
1. Create a new window and select “video categories – list” as the window type.
2. Select the size of the videos shown in the list and the size of the associated thumbnails. The default setting is 320px x 240px for the thumbnails and 640px x 360px for the videos. The setting for the automatic generation of thumbnails can be found below.
3. Select a player color. We recommend a uniform color scheme, if necessary according to the corporate identity of the company or the project.
The option “show video length” is selected by default. The setting for the automatic output of the video lengths you see below.
4. Select the formatting for the headline and description text of the videos within the categories.
5. Select the button text with which you get back to the overview. The default text is “back”.
6. Add one or more categories and give each category a title in the input field.
7. Import one or more individual video elements or entire video directories that you have previously uploaded to the > vod streaming cdn into each category. You can use the green button to expand and collapse the respective category with all previously added video directories and elements. Delete the category with the red button.
8. Add individual videos to the category using the folder icon and give them a title and description. The upper (shorter) input field is intended for the title, the input field below for the description. The settings made under 4. are applied to these entries and displayed on the website.
9. If necessary, arrange the categories by moving them up or down using the arrow to the right of the title. The same procedure is possible with the individual videos within a category.