Uploading and organizing files
1. Load video files on the > VOD Streaming CDN and image or pdf files on the > Webfiles CDN by selecting the files on the respective page with the upload button or by dragging and dropping them onto the respective page.
2. Follow the status of the upload via the loading bar.
3. If you want to interrupt an upload, click the interrupt button.
4. The uploaded files appear in a list under the upload function.
5. Create a folder structure or a directory and move the uploaded data into the associated folder. Alternatively, you can create directories before the upload and upload the data there directly after opening the folder.
(!) For a better overview, we recommend creating at least one directory when uploading many files.
(!!) When updating with the f5 key or when leaving the page, the uploads and downloads are interrupted. For better handling of the image files, we have set up ftp access for each customer page with the respective user data.
(!!!) If possible, only upload images <10,000 pixels in height and width.
An image must be downscaled when it is published so that the participants can see all images in good resolution on their respective end devices. If the image resolution exceeds the reserved memory, the process is automatically canceled. If the resolution in width or height is greater than 10,000 pixels, the image is then no longer downscaled but only copied – instead, the (too large) image dimensions are displayed as a warning in red.