Adding a menu bar
With this function, you can add a linked menu to your project. The menu appears automatically in the same place on the respective pages after saving & publishing – without you having to create the menu window individually on all pages. An automatic burger menu is preprogrammed for the mobile view.
1. Create a new window and select “Menu” as the window type. Choose whether your menu should be visible on the left or right edge of the window and whether the menu contents should be aligned left or right.
2. Format the background color of the menu field, and of the content, and of the font. Format the menu item, and the font of the menu field that you are currently hovering over with the mouse pointer or on whose side you are currently (= active). All points have a preset color that is adapted to the IMS design. All settings can be changed individually.
3. You can choose between 2 menu effects.
You can also choose whether the menu should have round corners and be displayed one below the other.
4. Select the pages of your project, the menu should appear on.
If necessary, manually add further menu fields for which there is no page in your project and link them. Optionally select an icon per menu item. The preset eye icon means that there is no icon on the page. Alternatively, you can set just an icon as a menu item, without text.
With the function “Content instead of link”, you can alternatively insert and format your own content manually with the help of a text editor – instead of the clickable menu items. Save with “Apply” (important: this only saves the text in the editor, to create the menu click in the menu window as usual on “Save”).
5. Save & publish your project to display the menu on all selected pages.
An automatic burger menu is preprogrammed for smaller devices.
(!) If you select and deselect “Content instead of link”, check whether the associated menu item is still linked.