Adding own passwords for individual participants in the participant management
You can use a workaround in the participant management to add entries from participants who have assigned their own password via the registration function.
1. In the registration window in your project, remove the automatic function of the login data from the e-mail and instead write a note, e. g.: “You will receive access data in a separate email”.
2. Export the already registered participants in the participant management.
3. Open the downloaded Excel list and overwrite the password column with the text query field of the participant(s) concerned.
4. Delete the top line with the “headings” so that the Excel list starts in column A and line 1 with the email of the first participant.
5. Save the Excel list as a .csv file and upload it to the participant management.