Displaying PDFs with an iframe
With this function you can add an iframe to your project, into which you can load files such as PDFs from the > Web files cdn and display them on your website with various functions.
1. Add a window to your project and select “iframe” as the window type.
2. Give the iframe a name.
3. Select the file you want to see in the iframe on the website and save your selection.
The iframe on the website provides attendees:
- The possibility to see all files integrated in the iframe as a preview and to manually select a file for a wider or larger view
- Various options to control the view (zoom in / out; fit to the page or width of the page; rotate). You can also download the image or file or print it out directly without downloading it
- The possibility of a two-sided view, with several images or files in one iframe