Adding a menu with video categories
With this function you can create a menu with any number of individual elements.
1. Create a new window and select “video categories – menu” as the window type.
2. Choose a type of bullet points for the bullet items.
3. Choose the font, size and color to lable your list items.
Select a “color” to determine which color text and bullets have, below shown in blue. Select a “color – active” to determine which frame the active list item receives, below shown in red.
4. Choose the size of the displayed list items or images and the distance between them.
5. Add your menu items using the green button on the right and give them a title.
(!) The image size should match the image dimensions, otherwise the image on the website will be distorted.